mercredi 7 mars 2012

J'ai adopté une étoile de mer

Elle était si jolie sur son présentoir et puis, quand je l'ai essayée, j'ai compris à quel point elle était câline ! Je ne sais pas qui a adopté qui en fait, mais en tous cas c'est le début d'une belle amitié... Bienvenue sur ma main, gentille étoile de mer.

She was so lovely on its presentation, and then, when I tried it, I realized how she is cuddly ! In fact, I don't know who has adopted who, but in any case it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship... Welcome on my hand, sweet starfish.

*
Bague / Ring : H&M
Vernis / Nail lacquer : OPI, Vodka and caviar

2 commentaires :

courtzmelv a dit…

That is a beautiful ring! xx

Mom Fashion World a dit…

Lovely shoes!

Come visit my blog and let's follow each
other on GFC

http://www.momfashionworld.com/