mercredi 16 janvier 2013

Challenge franges : réussi !

Youpiiiii ! J'ai trouvé mes bottes, en soldes et à talons en plus, je n'en demandais pas tant mais finalement c'est plus chic, merci Mango ! Même Nala est ravie, y'a qu'à voir sa tête à la sortie du sac, elle approuve ! À bientôt

Yeeeeees ! I found my boots, in sales and moreover they are heeled, I was not expecting as much, but finally it's more chic, thank you Mango ! Even Nala is happy, just look at her face when she went out of the bag, she approves ! See you soon







*
Bottes à franges / Back fringe boots : Mango (on sales !)
Chemise à carreaux / Checks shirt : Avant-Première
Collier / Necklace : no brand
*
Merci mon coeur pour ces jolies photos
Thank you darling for these nice pictures

2 commentaires :

MateaTPol a dit…

they are really great! mabye they will wait me!

Miss Z a dit…

Hello dear. I like your blog .
I think we should we follow each other.What do you say ? kisses