mardi 3 avril 2012

I need to do something with my hair...

J'aime la longueur de mes cheveux, mais j'aimerais leur donner un plus de forme... peut-être un dégradé jusqu'au visage... Si vous avez des idées, des propositions, n'hésitez pas, je ne sais plus quoi faire !

I like the length of my hair, but I would give it more shape and structure... maybe a gradation to the face... If you have some ideas, suggestions, please tell me, because I don't know what to do ! 




*
Robe et Top / Dress and Top : Avant-Première

2 commentaires :

Head to Toe Chic a dit…

I love how long your hair is! It's so pretty. You could add a few layers if you want to try something a little different :)

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Aida a dit…

you have a beautiful hair just the way it is! like your style a lot!

kisses, have a nice weekend and a sweet Easter

http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.pt/